Ultimate Dining Card FAQ
What is the Ultimate Dining Card?
It’s a stored-value dining card valid at all the Buckhead Life restaurants.
- Never expires.
- Replacement for registered cards that are lost or stolen.
- Receive added value all year round.
- Valid at all Buckhead Life Restaurants.
Restaurants include: Atlanta Fish Market, Corner Cafe, Bistro Niko, Buckhead Diner, Chops Lobster Bar (Atlanta), Kyma, Pricci, Chops Lobster Bar (Boca Raton), City Fish Market (Boca Raton), Lobster Bar Sea Grille (Fort Lauderdale) and Lobster Bar Sea Grille (Miami Beach).
The Ultimate Card can also be used at our retail locations: Buckhead Bread Company, Pano's Market in Atlanta Fish Market and the fresh seafood market in City Fish Market.
Where can I purchase the Ultimate Card?
- Online using our mobile friendly easy-to-use website.
- At any Buckhead Life restaurant.
- By calling 404.237.2060.
- At the company's home office, located on the 2nd floor of the Atlanta Fish Market. The corporate office is open Monday through Friday from 9:00am - 5:00pm.
How will my Ultimate Card order arrive?
We provide complimentary shipping via USPS. We can also ship your card overnight via Fed Ex for an additional charge.
When will my Ultimate Card order arrive?
Overnight orders placed by 2pm Monday through Friday will be processed for next day (weekday) delivery. Mail orders are usually processed within one business day. We suggest allowing 3 to 4 business days for mail delivery.
When will I be able to use my Ultimate Card?
When reloading online, please allow up to 24 hours for your card to be available for use. Bonus values are loaded within 24 hours of purchase.
Can I use my Ultimate Card for private parties?
The Ultimate Card cannot be used for private parties.
May I use the Ultimate Card for tax or gratuity?
The Ultimate Card is valid for food and beverages but not for tax and gratuity.